I think that everyone reading this article has air conditioning at home, but probably few have taken a moment to learn a little more about the device we owe so much, especially in summer. Contrary to appearances, the air conditioner is more interesting than you might think. Here are some interesting facts about this topic.
- The first air conditioner was created in 1902, however its intended purpose was different from living comfort. Well, Willis Carrier, because that was the name of the inventor of this device, constructed it for a publishing house in New York to regulate humidity in warehouses.
- Charles Gates was the first person to build a fully air-conditioned house, it happened in 1913. Unfortunately, he died before he could use it.
- Over a hundred years ago, if you were too hot, you went to the cinema. Seriously. When air conditioning became common at the beginning of the 20th century, many people could not afford it. The cinemas that installed air conditioners in the halls, attracted not only movies fans.
- The advantages of air conditioning were also appreciated by former US president Herbert Hoover, who was the first to install a air conditioner in the white house.
- Do you like going to school in the summer? Well, if the answer is yes, then you owe it to air conditioning. Before the air conditioners in the summer it was too hot to study at school, thankfully today there is no problem.
- According to American scientists, deaths due to too high ambient temperature have fallen by over 70% over the last 40 years. There is a large correlation with the popularity of air conditioners, so you can say that air conditioning saves lives.
- Most of today’s medications could not exist without air conditioning, due to the fact that the resistance of some of them to high temperature is very low. This is only confirmed by the fact that air conditioning contributes significantly to saving lives.
Need air conditionind services? We can help.
Contact us :
Tel : 07852 991 499
E-mail : email@example.com
Or use the form which you will find here https://aircono.co.uk/contact-us/